Sunday, October 9, 2011

Herpes simplex

Herpes simplex viruses are ubiquitous, host-adapted pathogens that cause a wide variety of disease states. Two types exist: herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV-1) and type 2 (HSV-2). Both are closely related but differ in epidemiology. HSV-1 is traditionally associated with orofacial disease, while HSV-2 is traditionally associated with genital disease; however, lesion location is not necessarily indicative of viral type.
Up to 80% of herpes simplex infections are asymptomatic. Symptomatic infections can be characterized by significant morbidity and recurrence. In immunocompromised hosts, infections can cause life-threatening complications.
Pathophysiology-
The prevalence of HSV infection worldwide has increased over the last several decades, making it a major public health concern. Prompt recognition of herpes simplex infection and early initiation of therapy are of utmost importance in the management of the disease.

HSV (both types 1 and 2) belongs to the family Herpesviridae and to the subfamily Alphaherpesvirinae. It is a double-stranded DNA virus characterized by the following unique biological properties

  • Neurovirulence (the capacity to invade and replicate in the nervous system)
  • Latency (the establishment and maintenance of latent infection in nerve cell ganglia proximal to the site of infection): In orofacial HSV infections, the trigeminal ganglia are most commonly involved, while, in genital HSV infection, the sacral nerve root ganglia (S2-S5) are involved.
  • Reactivation: The reactivation and replication of latent HSV, always in the area supplied by the ganglia in which latency was established, can be induced by various stimuli (eg, fever, trauma, emotional stress, sunlight, menstruation), resulting in overt or covert recurrent infection and shedding of HSV. In immunocompetent persons who are at an equal risk of acquiring HSV-1 and HSV-2 both orally and genitally, HSV-1 reactivates more frequently in the oral rather than the genital region. Similarly, HSV-2 reactivates 8-10 times more commonly in the genital region than in the orolabial regions. Reactivation is more common and severe in immunocompromised individuals.
Dissemination of herpes simplex infection can occur in people with impaired T-cell immunity, such as in organ transplant recipients and in individuals withAIDS.
HSV is distributed worldwide. Humans are the only natural reservoirs, and no vectors are involved in transmission. Endemicity is easily maintained in most human communities owing to latent infection, periodic reactivation, and asymptomatic virus shedding.
HSV is transmitted by close personal contact, and infection occurs via inoculation of virus into susceptible mucosal surfaces (eg, oropharynx, cervix, conjunctiva) or through small cracks in the skin. The virus is readily inactivated at room temperature and by drying; hence, aerosol and fomitic spread are rare.
HSV-1 infections transmitted via saliva are common in children, although primary herpes gingivostomatitis can be observed at any age.

Clinical presentation-
The clinical course of herpes simplex infection depends on the age and immune status of the host, the anatomic site of involvement, and the antigenic virus type. Primary herpes simplex virus (HSV)–1 and HSV-2 infections are accompanied by systemic signs, longer duration of symptoms, and higher rate of complications. Recurrent episodes are milder and shorter. Both HSV-1 and HSV-2 can cause similar genital and orofacial primary infections after contact with infectious secretions containing either HSV-1 (usually oral secretions) or HSV-2 (usually genital secretions).
  • Acute herpetic gingivostomatitis
    • This is a manifestation of primary HSV-1 infection that occurs in children aged 6 months to 5 years. Adults may also develop acute gingivostomatitis, but it is less severe and is associated more often with a posterior pharyngitis.
    • Infected saliva from an adult or another child is the mode of infection. The incubation period is 3-6 days.
    • Clinical features include the following:
      • Abrupt onset
      • High temperature (102-104°F)
      • Anorexia and listlessness
      • Gingivitis (This is the most striking feature, with markedly swollen, erythematous, friable gums.)
      • Vesicular lesions (These develop on the oral mucosa, tongue, and lips and later rupture and coalesce, leaving ulcerated plaques.)
      • Tender regional lymphadenopathy
      • Perioral skin involvement due to contamination with infected saliva
    • Course: Acute herpetic gingivostomatitis lasts 5-7 days, and the symptoms subside in 2 weeks. Viral shedding from the saliva may continue for 3 weeks or more.
  • Acute herpetic pharyngotonsillitis
    • In adults, oropharyngeal HSV-1 infection causes pharyngitis and tonsillitis more often than gingivostomatitis.
    • Fever, malaise, headache, and sore throat are presenting features.
    • The vesicles rupture to form ulcerative lesions with grayish exudates on the tonsils and the posterior pharynx.
    • Associated oral and labial lesions occur in fewer than 10% of patients.
    • HSV-2 infection can cause similar symptoms and can be associated with orogenital contact or can occur concurrently with genital herpes.
  • Herpes labialis/Cold sore
    • This is the most common manifestation of recurrent HSV-1 infection. A prodrome of pain, burning, and tingling often occurs at the site, followed by the development of erythematous papules that rapidly develop into tiny, thin-walled, intraepidermal vesicles that become pustular and ulcerate. In most patients, fewer than two recurrences manifest each year, but some individuals experience monthly recurrences.
    • Maximum viral shedding is in the first 24 hours of the acute illness but may last 5 days.


    Physical-
This section describes physical examination findings of the herpetic lesion as it relates to primary and recurrent lesions of cutaneous or mucosal HSV infection. This can be related to either oral or genital infection.
  • Primary mucocutaneous HSV infections
    • Some primary infections are asymptomatic.
    • Primary (first-episode) infections manifest within several days of exposure to secretions containing viable virus.
    • Often painful, the lesions quickly progress to vesicles and can continue to erupt over 1-2 weeks.
    • The lesions are prominent and are often present internally on the mucosal surface of the oral or genital area, as well as on the surrounding skin.
    • Constitutional symptoms (fever, malaise, myalgias, and anorexia) are often prominent. Weight loss is not uncommon and is due either to illness or dysphagia (in primary gingivostomatitis).
    • Individual vesicles on mucosal surfaces break down rapidly, forming shallow painful ulcers (usually < 8-10 mm in diameter). They may be covered with a white exudate that can be confused with mucosal candidiasis. Those on cutaneous surfaces remain as vesicles longer, only to evolve into crusted ulcers that heal within 5-7 days.
  • Recurrent mucocutaneous HSV infections
    • Following the establishment of latency in the corresponding sensory nerve ganglion cells, HSV can cause recurrent infection that can be subclinical (manifesting as viral excretion without lesions) or overt (manifesting as mucosal or cutaneous lesions with viral excretion).
    • Oral recurrences are often triggered by recognizable stimuli such as pyrexia (fever blisters and cold sores), stress, or sunburn. Genital recurrences are more likely to be linked to stress rather than to pyrexia. Females may relate a relationship to the menstrual cycle.
    • Localized burning or paraesthesias may precede recurrent lesions. Unlike primary infection, constitutional symptoms are minimal in most cases.
    • Recurrences last 3-7 days and can occur numerous times per year or once or twice in a lifetime. Overall, the number of yearly recurrences tends to decrease over time.
    • Although recurrent HSV infections may last much longer (>30 d) in immunocompromised hosts, such as individuals with AIDS, frequent recurrences are not necessarily a sign of an altered immune system.
    • Because recurrences can be clinically unrecognizable, transmission to susceptible individuals can occur in the absence of overt lesions. In genital HSV infections, barrier protection should be used regardless of existing lesions, even in the absence of a history of genital HSV infection.
    Causes-

    • HSV is transmitted via close personal contact.
    • HSV infection occurs via inoculation of virus into susceptible mucosal surfaces (eg, oropharynx, cervix, conjunctiva) or through small cracks in the skin.
    • The virus is inactivated readily at room temperature and by drying; hence, aerosol and fomitic spread are rare.
    • HSV-1 is transmitted chiefly by contact with infected saliva, whereas HSV-2 is transmitted sexually or from a mother's genital tract infection to her newborn. However, lesion location does not always indicate viral type.
      Treatment-
      Overall, medical treatment of herpes simplex virus (HSV) infection is centered around specific antiviral treatment. While the same medications are active against HSV-1 and HSV-2, the location of the lesions and the chronicity (primary or reactivation) of the infection dictate the dosage and frequency of medication. It is important to note that life-threatening HSV infections in immunocompromised patients and HSV encephalitis require high-dose intravenous acyclovir, often started empirically.
      When constitutional effects such as fever occur, symptomatic treatment can be used.
      Appropriate wound care is needed, and treatment for secondary bacterial skin infections may be required.
      Fluids can be given to avoid dehydration.

18 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hello everyone, I was infected with the herpes virus and I got cured from the herpes virus few months ago after i contacted Dr Azuka. I saw a post on the internet after i have seek healing for several years from different doctors in California. I sent the Doctor a request for help, just a few email i followed his instruction and he sent me the medication. Now i am negative and i referred him to all my friend who had this same sickness and they have gotten their cure too. You can contact him via his email: Dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com or Phone call or whatsAPP: +2348132777335. While i was on his medication i understood that he can also cure HERPES, HIV/AIDS, CANCER, Male/female menopause, Miscarriage, Menstruation problems, PREGNANCY PROBLEM, EPILEPSY, GONORRHEA, LASSA FEVER, OBESITY, KIDNEY FAILURE, HYPERTENSION, FIBROID TUMOR and many more.

      Contact him today and get your problem solved.

      Delete
    2. Having herpes Disease is not the end of life,there are treatment to cure herpes disease with the help of Dr Oso herbal medicine. I have been suffering from this deadly disease called herpes disease (HSV) and i lost hope because I was not myself anymore it was not easy working with herpes disease, i searched online to know and enquirer about cure for kidney and i read someone testimony on how he was cured from kidney disease, I don't believe it's true, but I decided to give a try to no if it will really work out for me so i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs from God! after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready for me and he sent it to me via FedEx and it got to me in 3 days! i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) after using the medication for few weeks I started experiencing change inside my body, could you believe as I finish the medication I was totally healed It's really like a dream but i am so happy!that's the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more canbe saved just like me! You can contact him via drosohaberhome@gmail.com or test/WhatsApp +2348162084839 =====
      Once again thank you so much Dr oso may God bless you abundantly, I'm forever grateful ..    

      here is the  DR OSO website. https://sites.google.com/view/drosohaberhome/
      His blog page https://drosohaberhome.blogspot.com

      you can also email me for more information about DR oso via smithmorgan2777@gmail.com ALL THANK TO DR OSO .;;;;

      Delete
    3. Good news this is to everyone out there with different health challenges, as I know there are still a lot of people suffering from different health issues and are therefore looking for solutions. I bring you Good news. There is a man called Dr ehiaguna a herbal practitioner who helped cure me from HSV (2), i had suffered from this diseases for the past 5 years and i have spent so much money trying to survive from it. I got my healing by taking the herbal medicine Dr ehiaguna sent to me to drink for about 14 days . 3 days after completion of the dosage, I went for a medical checkup and I was tested free from HSV. all thanks to God for leading me to Dr ehiaguna who was able to cure me completely from this deadly diseases, I’m sharing this so that other people can know of this great healer called Dr ehiaguna because I got to know him through elizabeth who he cured from HIV. I was made to understand that he can cure several other deadly diseases and infections. Don’t die in ignorance or silent and don’t let that illness take your life. Contact Dr ehiaguna through his email drehiaguna@gmail.com You can also whatsapp/call him on:+2348073908953 .He cure all forms of disease {1}HIV/AIDS {2}DIABETES {3}EPILEPSY {4} BLOOD CANCER {5} HPV {6} BRAIN TUMOR {7} HEPATITIS {8}COPD{9} SICKLE AND ANAEMIA.etc Be kind enough to share as you received.

      Delete
  2. I am kimberly nancy from texas USA Good morning never lose hope because there is always a helper, it can delay but God is always with you i want to use the means to thank great DR.OSSEJA for his hand work i was very sick for 3year i have search all over for genital herpes cure but no way until i meet the is DR.OSSEJA the man that always keep his words and promise, i saw post about this man on net, i was like asking my self if this will work, looking at this i give this great man a try, he told me not to worry he assured me that i will be cured only if i do according to his term and condition that i will be cured i reply telling him i will, this man ask me for many details i was so scared to give it out i decide to confirm what is the details is needed for he explain to me is the details that he will use for casting the curing spell and also have the herbal cure which i will take for 2 weeks so should choose from the both the curing spell and the herbal cure so i choose the curing spell after he was done in 3 days that i will get cured and heal totally i was so surprise and i do according to he requested and again this man inform me that there will be something needed for the cure i provide the necessary things needed and DR.OSSEJA do according to his command and i give him time to cure me after everything was done, i was now see my self getting cure a bit by bit finally i was cure 3day after i have an appointment to go for test which i did guest what i was cured am so so happy to see me i am free from this sickness a great thank to DR.OSSEJA the man that help me from pain i love you Dr i will want to tell the public about him that was my promise to him before he cured me you can reach me through this email (kimberly.nancy11@gmail.com) if you need any question about him, and you can also email him direct as (DR.OSSEJAHEALERHOME@GMAIL.COM)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunately there are a lot of AIDS/Herpes denials on Herbal cures still out there. I did research on them after I was tested HIV/Herpes positive I was so worried am I going to die soon. I continue my search again on herbal remedy for Std, then I found lots of testimony on how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine Cured HIV/Aids, Herpes Virus,Copd, Hepatitis, Diabetes, On websites sharing their testimonies, which made much more sense to me. All the authors pronounce Dr Itua As a man with Good Heart, I pick interest in their testimonies and I contact him about my situation then he gave me procedure how it works, I proceed after one week he courier his Herbal Medicine to me and instruct me on how to drink it for two weeks to cure. I receive His Herbal Medicine so I drank it for two weeks as I was told then after 2 days I go for a test I found out I was cured from HIV/Aids & Herpes Virus, I pay homage to him 2 months ago to his country to celebrate with him on his African festival which he told me it usually happens every year. I know there are lots of (HIV)/Aids&Herpes Virus denials of Herbal Remedy movement the same few doctors and they represent a very small faction of the community. I could have died because I refused Natural Herbs Cures for so long, but luckily, by the grace of God I am alive to tell my story. Contact Info...Whatsapp Number...+2348149277967,Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/My Instagram Username...avat5634 Just in case you need someone to talk with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was diagnosed with herpes since I was a child. My mother has them too, and does nothing to stop the spread. it was hard to not kiss my children all the time, but they grow up knowing that “when mommy has a lip owie, she can’t kiss.” They give me kisses on my forehead instead and we have extra hugs. It was also very painful to not kiss my partner. However, I was 100% determined to not pass this on to anyone, especially those I love.I mostly want to thank those who feel the way I do. dr saibu health herbs home helped me and my family to find happiness and peace ,their herbal remedies for herpes works like miracle,i was totally cured of herpes virus within 5 weeks of usage . for your herpes cure contact them today order online via call or whatsapp +2348064438762 address... you can also email them via drsaibu2@gmail.com they also have cure to the following ... HIV and AIDS DIABETES CANCERS ALS god bless us all !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dr.akpupowerherbscenter@gmail.com has successfully cured lots of people from HIV/AIDS,Herpes,Diabetes,Syphilies,gonorehea, Hepatitis, Infertility,(Male and female ),poison and cartridges removal, unfinished injuries etc.
    My mouth can't explain enough what this great and powerful herbalist, Dr. Akpu power did to me.
    My mum was so sick of Cancer which was my greatest worries as her condition was her she first tested positive to 'Cancer type iii' I thought she could be okay with all the medical prescription given to her by the medical practitioner, but, all efforts to help was getting weaker and she tested positive to 'Cancer type iv' which worsted the situation as she keeps vomiting poriously,can't take in any solid food or drugs any more.. my husband and I tried everything to help her till one day, he decided to go and check on the web page if there could be any possible remedy to to her health,then he found out how
    Most people have testimonies about how there got their cure with the help of this great herbalist,
    Dr. Akpu, the great herbalist who have successfully cured people across from HIV/AIDS,HERPES,CANCER,and much more of most dangerous and deathly sickness that had lasted more than my mum's illness. He called me and told me about that .we decided to give him a try cos we can't just let my mum go like that. Luckily for us, he replied us ASAP and we explained everything with all the medical reports given to us and how deeply it has affected her. He assured us she will be fine, we believe him and hope to see it work for my mum. We quickly other for the preparation and deliverance of the medicine and he did prepare it and sent to us through the DHL delivery service that same week with details on how to use and apply it for her till she get cured. Luckily for us, the medicine work as he said ,in less than 3 weeks my mum regained her health and she stop vomiting. Just as he said she went for the test and she was confirmed negative...
    So happy for her and Dr. Akpu for curing my mum. God bless you for me I owned you allot Dr. Akpu for your efficiency,active and diligent in handling your patience and my mum most especially.
    Do not doubt this is just my life and I wish you all understood it very clearly that Dr.Akpu Power can cure all kids of sickness any where you are.
    Have a blissful day.
    Contact him today and request for any complaints or solutions to your illness

    Dr.akpupowerherbscenter@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am here to give my testimony about Dr Ebhota who helped me.. i want to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by salami, i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how Dr Ehbota cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took for just 2 weeks and it seriously worked for me, my HERPES result came out negative. I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that there is no cure for herpes that is Not true just contact him and get cure from Dr Ebhota healing herbal cure of all kinds of sickness you may have like
    (1) CANCER,
    (2) DIABETES,
    (3) HIV&AIDS,
    (4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
    (5) CANCER,
    (6) IMPOTENCE,
    (7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
    (8) DIARRHEA
    (9) ASTHMA
    (10)SIMPLEX HERPES AND GENITAL
    (11)COLD SORE
    HERPES. he also cure my friend from cervical cancer Email: drebhotasoultion@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2348089535482

    ReplyDelete
  7. FINALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUS.
    what a miracle i never believe there is cure because my doctor tested me herpes positive and she told me there is no cure, i’m very happy today that i’m having a free life without this herpes virus, i can remember some months ago when i was crying all through the night and day that i can’t get cured from this herpes, i found this herbal man called Dr sunny on internet when i was doing research on cure for shingle i contacted him to found out if i can get help from this herpes virus, i was so surprise when he told me that he have the herbs cure to it and he sent me the herbal in less down 5 days i was so happy when i get someone giving me hope that he can cured me i took the herbal for just 2 weeks, when i went for test after taking the herbal i found out that i am cured i was so happy and surprise, i want to use this opportunity to inform you that there is cured to herpes virus you can also contact him for his help as soon as possible so that you can get rid of this herpes once and for all you can reach him through this email: drsunnyna@gmail.com or whatsApp him on +2348077875210 You can also contact him on any disease and virus in this he all have the herbal cure to it.
    1 HIV/AIDS
    2 HERPES
    3 CANCER
    4 ALS
    5 HEPATITIS
    6 DIABETES
    7 LOVE SPELL
    8 INFECTIONS
    9 HIGN BLOOD PRESSURE,.....
    THANKS TO DR SUNNY FOE THE GOOD WORK IN LIFE YOU ARE TRULY A BLESS.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. My name is Trisha Nelson, my 18 year old daughter, Tricia was diagnosed with herpes 3 years ago. Since then, we have moved from one hospital to another   we tried all kinds of pills, but every effort to get rid of the virus was futile. The bubbles continued to reappear after a few months. My daughter was using 200mg acyclovir pills. 2 tablets every 6 hours and 15g of fusitin cream. and H5 POT. Permanganate with water to be applied twice a day, but all still do not show results. So, I was on the internet a few months ago, to look for other ways to save my only son. Only then did I come across a comment about the dr James herbal treatment and decided to give it a try. I contacted him and he prepared some herbs and sent them, along with guidance on how to use them via the DHL courier service. my daughter used it as directed by dr James and in less than 14 days, my daughter recovered her health. You should contact dr James today directly at his email address for any type of health problem; lupus disease, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis ABC, syphilis, diarrhea, HIV / AIDS, Huntington's disease, back acne, chronic kidney failure, addison's disease, chronic pain, Crohn's pain, cystic fibrosis, fibromyalgia, inflammatory Bowel disease, fungal nail disease, Lyme disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major depression, Malignant melanoma, Mania, Melorheostosis, Meniere's disease, Mucopolysaccharidosis, Multiple sclerosis, Muscular dystrophy, Rheumatoid arthritis Alzheimer's disease, parkinson's disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease, Back Pain, Back Sprain, Bipolar Disorder, Brain Tumor, Malignant, Bruxism, Bulimia, Cervical Disc Disease, Cardiovascular Disease, Neoplasms , chronic respiratory disease, mental and behavioral disorder, Cystic Fibrosis, Hypertension, Diabetes, Asthma, Inflammatory Media autoimmune arthritis ed. chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease, impotence, alcohol spectrum feta, dysthymic disorder, eczema, tuberculosis, chronic fatigue syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease. and many more; contact him at drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com./ also at  +2348152855846

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, I am Joy Bella from Houston, Texas, USA. I was living with HPV(human papilloma virus) for almost 2 years, I was not myself, my body was always itching with pains until I was on the internet searching for a remedy. So luckily, i was reading testimonials of clients who was cured of herpes by the amazing spell caster named Dr Oluta spell doctor from West Africa.I contacted him by email, and within 15 minutes he got back to me and ask of my details which i provide to him, he consulted his oracle and told me the solution to my problem and how to go about it, i did is he told me and about the two days i got the cure which he prepared and send to me through DHL service, i took the cure as instructed by him getting to two days i was cured, my HPV(human papilloma virus) was cured up. All thanks to the superb healing herbs of Dr oluta
    You too can get in contact with him today if you wanna be cured from HPV(human papilloma virus) you having by email:  dr.olutaspellcaster@gmail.com or whatsapp +2349065326267
    you can still get in touch with me to know more my cure, here is mine email joybella425@gmail.com 
    Thank you so much great one.. I will continue to testify of your goodness to the universe.    

    ReplyDelete
  10. HOW I GOT CURED FROM HERPES VIRUS I was diagnosed of HERPES virus and i have tried all I can to get cured but all to no avail,,until I saw a post in a health forum about a herbalist man who prepare herbal medications to cure all kind of diseases including HERPES virus,at first I doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try,when I contacted this herbalist via his email and he prepared a HERPES herbal cure and sent it to me via UPS delivery company service, when I received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by direction on how to apply it,after applying the way I was instructed,I was totally cured of this deadly disease called HERPES, all thanks to Dr Oyakhire Email him at droyakhire7@gmail.com this great herbal doctor via WhatsApp +2349039208180 HE CAN ALSO CURE SICKNESS LIKE
    {1}HIV/AIDS
    {2}DIABETES
    {3}EPILEPSY
    {4} BLOOD CANCER
    {5} HPV
    {6} ALS
    {7} HEPATITIS
    {8}LOVE SPELL
    {9} SICKLE AND ANAEMIA..
    or via whatsapp +2349039208180. Email at droyakhire7@gmail. com
    With him your problem are solved.

    ReplyDelete
  11. God bless Dr .Vadi for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS since 2018 and I was taking my medications, I wasn’t satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr.Vadi , how he cured HERPES with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine within 3 days. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 2 weeks later i was cured from HERPES contact him via email (doctorvadi@yahoo.com) once again thanks to you Dr.Vadi cure the flowing virus, contact his email or add him on whatsapp (+2348074133083 ) cancer cure
    diabetes cure
    ringing ear
    herpes cure
    warts cure
    HPV cure
    HIV cure
    get your ex back
    pregnancy herbal medicine
    Hepatitis  

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm here to give my testimony how I was cured from HIV, I contacted my HIV via blade. A friend of my use blade to peel of her finger nails and drop it where she use it, so after she has left i did know what came unto me i looked at my nails, my nails were very long and I took the blade which she just used on her own nails to cut of my finger nails, as i was maintaining my names, i mistakenly injured myself. I did even bother about it, so when I got to the hospital the next week when i was ill the doctor told me that I am HIV positive, i wondered where did i got it from so i remembered how I use my friend blade to cut off my hand so i feel so sad in my heart to the extent that i don’t even know what to do, so one day i was passing through the internet i met a testimony of a lady that all talk about how she was cured by a doctor called DR Imoloa so i quickly emailed the doctor and he also replied to me and told me the requirements which i will provide and I do according to his command, he prepare a herbal medicine for me which I took. He message me the following week that i should go for a test which i did to my own surprise i found that i was HIV negative. He also have cured for all kinds of incurable diseases like: Huntington's disease, back acne, chronic kidney failure, Addison's disease, Chronic Disease, Crohn's Disease, Cystic Fibrosis, Fibromyalgia, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Fungal Nail Disease, Paralysis, Celia Disease , Lymphoma, Major Depression, Malignant Melanoma, Mania, Melorheostosis, Meniere's Disease, Mucopolysaccharidosis, Multiple Sclerosis, Muscle Dystrophy, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer Disease and so many. Thanks to him once more the great doctor that cured me dr. Imoloa so you can also email him via drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2347081986098. / website- drimolaherbalmademedicine.wordpress.com. God Bless you Sir.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I GOT CURED FROM HERPES VIRUS I was diagnosed of HERPES virus and i have tried all I can to get cured but all to no avail,,until I saw a post in a health forum about a herbalist man who prepare herbal medications to cure all kind of diseases including #HERPES virus,at first I doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try,when I contacted this herbalist via his email and he prepared a #HERPES herbal cure and sent it to me via DHL delivery company service, when I received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by direction on how to apply it,after applying the way I was instructed,I was totally cured of this deadly disease called HERPES, all thanks to Dr OGODO Email this great herbal doctor via his email Ogodoherbalhomesolution@gmail.com
    You can also WhatsApp him on +2349044680467
    HE CAN ALSO CURE SICKNESS LIKE
    {1}HIV/AIDS
    {2}DIABETES
    {3}EPILEPSY
    {4} BLOOD CANCER
    {5} HPV
    {6} ALS
    {7} HEPATITIS
    {8}LOVE SPELL
    {9} SICKLE AND ANEMIA
    Only DR OGODO Can Help You I Love You Father.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm very happy to share this great testimony to the world that Dr Okedi is a great Powerful Herbal Medicine man. that can cure your disease if you can only contact him and let him help you. I was cured from my Herpes Disease after suffering for 4years ago but when I contacted him on the internet. he gave me a Natural cure that ended my suffering after using it for two weeks. I am saying thank you sir and I want to use this medium to say to everyone don't waste any time. Contact this powerful herbal doctor Dr Okedi On any Kind of Disease he is Ready to help you. You can reach him through the GMAIL Drokedisolutioncentre@gmail.com or WhatsApp him on +2349059610361  

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good news this is to everyone out there with different health challenges, as I know there are still a lot of people suffering from different health issues and are therefore looking for solutions. I bring you Good news. There is a man called Dr ehiaguna a herbal practitioner who helped cure me from HSV (2), i had suffered from this diseases for the past 5 years and i have spent so much money trying to survive from it. I got my healing by taking the herbal medicine Dr ehiaguna sent to me to drink for about 14 days . 3 days after completion of the dosage, I went for a medical checkup and I was tested free from HSV. all thanks to God for leading me to Dr ehiaguna who was able to cure me completely from this deadly diseases, I’m sharing this so that other people can know of this great healer called Dr ehiaguna because I got to know him through elizabeth who he cured from HIV. I was made to understand that he can cure several other deadly diseases and infections. Don’t die in ignorance or silent and don’t let that illness take your life. Contact Dr ehiaguna through his email drehiaguna@gmail.com You can also whatsapp/call him on:+2348073908953 .He cure all forms of disease {1}HIV/AIDS {2}DIABETES {3}EPILEPSY {4} BLOOD CANCER {5} HPV {6} BRAIN TUMOR {7} HEPATITIS {8}COPD{9} SICKLE AND ANAEMIA.etc Be kind enough to share as you received.

    ReplyDelete